Outsourcing social media is a partnership. It takes a strong, long term, mutually beneficial relationship and a lot of communication.
At TinyBull, we love a good challenge! We encourage every client to commit to at least 3-6 months. Our expertise lies in social media, not every specific industry, so it may take some time to learn your industry as well as time to learn your expectations and voice. It is not uncommon for marketing agencies to take up to three months to get a concrete system down that both parties can agree upon. This would also apply if you hired someone internally.
When you outsource social media management to TinyBull, we do not have the luxury of being in-house. We would love to but that isn't possible due to most of our client locations. Also, keep in mind, you have a team of experts working on your accounts. You get an entire team for less than what you would pay to hire a part-time person internally. We get asked all of the time, "What is my ROI?" If you have our TinyBull or Bushwacker plan, your ROI is simply your time. We manage your social media accounts so you can focus on the other day to day tasks of your business. The number 1 reason clients move forward with our social media services is due to the lack of time. Number 2 is not having a good understanding or knowledge of social media. If you have our Bodacious or El Gran Toro plan your ROI is your time, but through boosted posts and ads, we can start building strategies to gain new followers and engagement.
If you feel we are not meeting your expectations, we want to know! But first, review the following:
- Have I communicated with my social media manager that I am unsatisfied with the content that is being created?
- Have I communicated any upcoming new promotions, give-aways, sales, events, product launches, etc? In other words, does the social media manager have everything they need in order to be successful.
- Have I provided my social media manager with images/personalized content?
- Typically, no matter the industry, personalized photos have the most success on social media. A nice combination of stock images and personal content is a healthy mix we should be targeting. If you do not have time to collect or take personalized images, please let us know. We have a solution!
If you answered yes, to all three of the above questions, there are always a few suggestions! We could:
- Switch social media managers: marketing is a lot of trial and error. Unfortunately, there is no one cookie cutter approach to a successful social media strategy. Giving a new pair of eyes to look at it could be exactly what you are looking for!
- Let's schedule a call to regroup: maybe there is some disconnect or miscommunication. A phone call can go a long ways and we would love to have the opportunity to sort out any issues/concerns. Going back and forth via email can be daunting and time consuming. We want to hop on a call to remedy the situation.
- Switch plans or make some additions: if you are interested in gaining more engagement and following, organic posting is probably not going to give you the results you are looking for in the time frame that you want them. Creating and posting weekly content can certainly help with organic growth, but it will not happen over night. If you are want to move at a faster pace, we would strongly suggesting looking into having us manage targeted boosted posts, and paid ads! We offer multiple different marketing services that are more geared towards what you are looking for!