- Schedule your onboarding call. After you sign up, you will be immediately directed to an onboarding call link. Schedule the onboarding call with your social media manager for a time at your earliest convenience.
- Fill out the questionnaire. After your call is scheduled, you will then be directed to a questionnaire that allows us to get the information that we need in order to start creating content for you.
- Keep an eye on your emails! Someone from our TinyBull team will personally reach out to you within 24- 48 hours with our welcome email for further instructions.
- Content creation. Once we receive everything that we need from you including your on-boarding call, your social media manager will start to create content for you. You will have direct communication with your social media manager through email during our business hours of 8:30a.m.- 5:00 p.m Monday-Friday.
- On-Boarding Process: after 2-3 weeks of being a client with us, once your content is officially being posted on your platforms, we like to send out surveys to gather more information about our on-boarding process. This is to gather details on how our initial processes are working so we can continue to improve and grow as a company.
PLEASE NOTE - when you sign up, we do not create content until we have your on-boarding call. Content will begin two weeks after your initial call. Your first approval link will be sent the week after your initial call no later than 12pm EST on Thursdays. For information regarding content start dates please read How Soon Will I Receive My Content After I Sign Up?